Dear participants in Kaufland Sofia Half Marathon and RUN4EU,
Having in Mind the orders of the Ministry of Health and the public restrictions in Bulgaria, we won’t be able to hold the race on the date we provided – 10th of May.
We plan to do the race this year and we’ll announce the date after the restricions are lifted.
Thanks to all of you who support the race and make it the largest race in Bulgaria’s spring season.
Begach Running Club
2 in 1:
2 in 1:
Kaufland Sofia Half Marathon is a 2 in 1 city race
- City road half marathon 21.1 km, 10 km and 5 km
- Free relay 4x5km, 5 km, 10 km and 21.1 km for school children
- Separate routes for 21.1 km, 10 km and 5 km
The race has the following disciplines:
- Halfmarathon 21.1 km
- 10 km
- 5 km
Schoool children races are complimentary. School participants can choose among:
- Relay – Team of 4 children, 5 km each post;
- Individual – 5 km, 10 km and half marathon (21.1 km).
The race is organised with the support of European Commission and European Parliament in Bulgaria.